Monday, April 24, 2017

MY BUSINESS WEBSITE

Hi guys!, welcome to my blog

Today I'm going to speak about my website, called AQUALIFE.

The website is about swimming products: Bags, bikinis, bottles, caps, competition swimsuits, fins, flip-flops, goggles, shovels, swimsuits and towels.
The difficultie that I have found is to organize all the website, put the price to each product and prepare the FAQ (frequently ask questions), because I wanted to be the most general and helpful questions.

What I have done to attract clients, is to provide our gmail account (aqualifeshop@gmail.com) and our instagram and facebook profiles (@aqualifeshop) for people that wanted to see all the new collection or the new products that we have. Also we provide our gmail account to help them if they have dudes.

I hope you like my website. Click here if you want to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment