Tuesday, May 23, 2017

MY PICTURE DICTIONARY

Hi guys! welcome to my blog,

Today I'm going to show you my picture dictionary. I have done this dictionary for a work, that consisted in, using legal pictures from internet. For that, our teacher asked us to do this dictionary with legal pictures, and apart from that, to put the atributions of the pictures.

The topics of the pictures were: fruits, vegetables, shapes, colours, sports, music...

As you will see down in my picture dictionary I chose the topic of sports and I'm very proud with the result, I did one slide with one sport and in the last slide I wrote the atributions of those pictures, I mean, who take it or where I found it. 

Nowadays pictures of internet have a licency like "copy right", that means that it can't be used, otherwise it would be ilegal, and other pictures have a public domain, this concept doesn't have any licency, this means, if you use that picture, it would be legal, but, sometimes you have to put the owner or creator of that picture, like in my picture dictionary. 

Hope you like it.

A big hug.
                                                          Maria Picture Dictionary (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment